You heard that right folks! The very FIRST Academy of Villains Club!
As stated by Mr. Makumbo and Mr. Lawlet, all you have to do to join the Club is find a flier in ANY of the Dorm Common Rooms, the Library or the Cafe and bring it to one of the Founders!
They look like. -> [link]
Sounds easy you may think? Think again!
This Club has a requirement before you are allowed to join.
- This is a club is not just for the brainacs. It is also for those willing to learn more technical skills. ( Makumbo and Lawlet are more than happy to help someone in building or teaching them how. )
- Assignments will come from either
and will vary in difficulty.
- Primary activities will involve Comics, Technical Drawing, and Consistency.
- After every few Assignments there will be an Event that is built from the assignments. This can be either a Racing event, to a robot battle royal or even showing off that shiny new weapon you built at a bombing range. The sky's the limit!
- Activity is key. If you are inactive for MORE than 2 events, you will be removed from the Club and replaced.
- There are ONLY 10 slots available, and you can be a Teacher (This includes Staff) or a Student.
- 1 Character per real person.
- The Club is considered 'After-Hours', as to not clash with classes.
Your Assignment!-The founders need to know you have a BRAIN! -
No mindless minions here folks! Let's test your basic motion and problem solving skills!
Draw your character of choice finding a flier and returning it to EITHER Lawlet ( [link]
) or Makumbo ( [link]
You may do a single set image of the hand in, or a comic sequence showing where you found it. Images do NOT have to be colored, but we must clearly see either Lawet or Makumbo getting the flier from your character!
Deadline: Untill Slots are Filled!
Club President: Makumbo Mubarak
*Remember, slots are first come, first serve!-7 Slots Available-
-Ada (Student) |
-Myo (Student) |
-Mary (Student) |
Art and Makumbo belongs to me.
Lawlet belongs to